I am going to try to post here more consistantly. Maybe I will become one of those people that has a bunch of fans from all over the world! I guess I probably just need to post something that people search for like:
Photography - I am going to get back into it and as soon as I get my taxes fixed I am going to buy a new fancy camera.
Scrapbooking - I am getting back into this too - going to a "scrapbook mania" tonight!
Running - I am not into this yet, but this is the first time in my life that I am thinking about actually doing it. I want to run a 5K sometime....maybe next fall.
Drinking - not into this at all right now! I could care less if I see another drop of alcohol again. Although, I do enjoy a good martini or glass of red wine on occasion!
Smoking - not into this anymore either - ick!
babies - LOVE my babies....okay, they aren't really mine, but I claim them anyway. neices and nephews by blood or not. Have you ever noticed how good a baby's head smells!??!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment