Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Bad fish....naughty naughty fish

Nope....not talking about Great Big Sea this time. Yesterday I had fish for lunch at Old Chicago in Overland Park. It was okay....a little mushy and kind of made me gag a little. I didn't think much of it until I started sweating about 3 pm and had a great bout of diareha the rest of the afternoon and evening. It made me miss Ian Moore at Davey's!!!! STUPID fish!!!

I went to the doctor this morning....pap smear, EKG, blood work, urine sample and chest x-ray. Now I get to get a mammogram, a stress ECHO and my eyes checked. Damn....you turn 40 and start falling apart!

I am starting an "eat right, live right" thing at work on April 16. Keeping track of foods and exercise. I am going through my refrigerator this Saturday and throwing a bunch of crap away then off to the store to stock up on fruits and veggies and good things like chicken and fish (I know...I know...but if I buy and cook it I know it will be good!) I have to lose weight and get my blood sugar down.

And....I still need to get laid!

No comments: