Tuesday, January 27, 2009

so....explain it to me again please

For the 2nd year in a row we are not getting a raise at my job and this year they have also suspended the 401K matching and tuition reiumbursement. I guess I should be happy having a job.....at least that is what I keep hearing, but really gets my goat is the fact that month after month I sit here and pay sales people for this same company anywhere between $3000-$40000. Yep...that is PER MONTH and in addition to their base salary which is already larger than mine....most around $60-70K a year.....some more! OH....and they BITCH all the time and I even have one of my reps suing the company because he thinks he deserves MORE money....this is a man that I have paid $40000 a MONTH for the last 4 months.....and not much less than that the previous 8. Let's figure that up.....he's one that makes a base salary of about $90K. So....in 2008 this man has made $90K + $160K +$50K = $300,000. (min. it could be more) For talking to some people and then they bought some phones and someone else put in the order, someone else filled the order, someone else talks to the customer when there are issues, someone else bills the customer, someone else accepts the money and someone else....oh, you get the picture.

So....explain to me again please how this is okay?

No comments: