Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Where will I be in 5 years?

"You have one thing in common with all successful people - 24 HOURS A DAY. It’s how you use them that makes all the difference." - Unknown

A friend of mine posted that on Twitter today and I really like it!!!

Last night I attended the year end celebration for my Tastefully Simple Team. It was fun....and eye opening. When I sat down and set my goals for 2009, I set them based on what I knew I could do. At the meeting last night, I figured out that without knowing it (ok...maybe subconsiously I did) I set my goals right along side all the leaders in the group. Our team is growing so fast and I don't want to miss out....I want to be a part of it all!!

I ended up being #9 sales person for the year and tied for #8 recruiter of the year.....and I started in late Feburary! Think of what I can do this year!!!

7.5 more work days until I get on a plane to Miami.....it's 79 degrees down there today.....it's 40 here. Then it's on The Rock Boat IX - The Niner....wow....it's hard to believe it's been that long ago! yikes!

So....as I sit here freezing becuase I refused to wear my boots for the third day in a row, and thinking about where I will be in two weeks (Fun Day at Sea!), and thinking about my goals for Tastefully Simple, I ask myself......how long will I have this full time crappy cubicle job anymore. I am setting a 5 year goal for myself!

1 comment:

Kristie R said...

"I ended up being #9 sales person for the year and tied for #8 recruiter of the year.....and I started in late Feburary! Think of what I can do this year!!!"

from one Tastefully Simple consultant to another...CONGRATS!!