Wednesday, February 7, 2007

I hate these things

I guess I hate them because as much as I want them to be public I want it to be private. So....I am going to post my private thoughts here....crushes....people I am pissed at, etc. If you read it and you think you see you....you might be right. I'm going to change the names....probably use nicknames. I don't know....I may use real names....risk getting sued - or stalked...or hated! So...let's start with work!

My job really isn't that bad. I make a good wage, I have flex time (meaning I can come and go as I please), I surf the net most of the day, I have a lap top and like most of the poeple that I work with. Sometimes though I HATE my job....or more specifically some of the poeple that I support. Every year starting in the December time frame (we are two months behind, so actually paying people for October) I start sending out checks to these people for $10, $20, even $50 THOUSAND dollars......for a MONTH! Now....if they were nice people you would think that I would get a Christmas card....or a box of chocolate, or something like that. Did I get anything? HELL NO! I had one branch of people that made almost $136K this month. That's 6 people.....$136K!!!!! Will I get a thank you? a card? a bottle of whiskey? NO! But they will buy new cars....new houses and new clothes. I shouldn't bitch....some of them work hard, I am sure, but let me tell you.....if I skrew something up they are on the phone quicker than snot and escalating to my manager. blah blah blah....whine whine whine.

Last night I went out drinking.....got home at 3am. I got to work at 10:30 am.....it's now 5pm and I am leaving.

Tonight - laundry.....and maybe try to get my computer hooked up.

No comments: