Monday, February 12, 2007

tears falling from her eyes......

Yeah....I cried today. It all started when my youngest cat (she's 3) knocked over a glass of water. It's one of my favorite glasses (and I wasn't done with the water)....and the only thing that saved the glass from getting broken was the couch. This isn't the first time...but it pisses me off when she knocks them over! She's a terror.....It's days like that that I think about getting rid of her. If I get rid of her, then I have to get rid of the older cat too....cause he can't go outside anymore....and he uses her as an attack pet!

Last night K, D and U and I went to Lawrence to see Carbon Leaf and Toby Lightman. Tonight I went to see It's Over - a great KC band!!!!

ah....back to work tomorrow....but only for 3 days then off to St. Louis for a few days. Taking the train.....it should be fun.

Now, I shall go cry myself to sleep. It's lonely up here on the 3rd floor.....:(

No comments: