I went shopping over my lunch hour today. I went with the thought that I needed new shoes. Do I really need new shoes? NO....but do I want new shoes? YES! Did I buy new shoes? NO. I can't bring myself to do it. I see cute shoes I want but then realize I either have nothing to wear with them, or no where to wear them....or both. I did however buy a package of cookies. Keebler - chocolate with white chunks. Like I really needed cookies......what I really need is to lose 70 lbs then buy new clothes.....something to go with the cute shoes! Oh....I also figured out that I can retire from my job at 44! I won't get much of a retirement.....but a little bit....and then I can just go get a job I really want.
I think I am going to have pizza tonight for dinner.....that sounds really really yummy!!
Oh yeah....The Rock Boat 2008 - January 19-24 - Ocho Rios, Jamaica and Grand Caymen - Probably no Cowboy Mouth this year.....so I will be sad.....but sounds like Toad the Wet Sprocket is going to be on the boat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment